For our Medical department, we are now looking for a highly skilled Platform Manager Medical Affairs who is responsible for managing the intersection of Veeva platforms GTM capabilities (incl. field based medicine and field force) with content, data and analytics to create frameworks to enable a data-driven customer journey. The focus will be the integration and platforms performance maintenance within a variety of internal stakeholders, continuously optimising integration of customer-facing roles with all platforms.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manage Veeva platforms and associated GTM (Go-to-Market) capabilities to ensure harmonization across the RCV region
- Develops new platform requirements, tests, production execution and quality control
- Defines ownership for the GTM cx-capabilities and digital channels with business
- Aligns platform requirements across capabilities and processes within RCV region (demand management)
- Plan, coordinate and manage communication and trainings with the regional teams
- University degree in digital marketing, computer science, economics or similar
- At least 3 years of experience with Veeva suite (CRM, Vault products), digital platforms, customer support and/or IT product support
- Pharma or Healthcare experience advantageous – deep functional experience may override a lack of pharma experience
- Familiarity with MDM, tagging, data management models and processes (e.g., set up of 3rd party partners)
- Collaborative and comfortable leading a team of indirect reports (lateral leadership)
- Proactive and able to reach out across functions for new ideas or to solve problems
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.at
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application portal so that we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.