At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right person to fill our vacant position as
R+D Associate Enzymology (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Development of enzyme activity assays and characterization of recombinant enzymes (expression, purification, enzyme kinetics)
- Strain characterization and quantitative DNA determination
- Experimental planning, data analysis and documentation of results
- Scientific knowledge exchange and team work with colleagues from other departments
- Responsibility for laboratory equipment
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Educational background in molecular biology or biotechnology (Master’s degree or equivalent)
- Hands on experience with molecular methods and in Protein science
- Team-based and goal-oriented work ethic
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
Your working place: world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain. BIOMIN is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 798
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 32.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Marina NOLZ
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net