This role is responsible for the process of air, truck and ocean freight transportation from the Takeda plants in Vienna, Orth, Rieti and Pisa to 3rd and 4th party logistics, intercompany sites and 3rd party customers and preparation of all necessary documentation. The Transportation Coordinator is responsible as a key contact for transportation related topics, as well as for continuous and up-to-date reports to customers & day-to-day-customer-service.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert supporting Global Transportation Standards & Guidelines definition and Training to deploy standardized & harmonized processes across Takeda
- Execute the implementation of strategic initiatives with all plants, OpUs and LOCs to optimize transportation spends and to achieve service level targets
- Monitor EU inbound shipments operations from OpUs to Distribution Centers
- Monitor EU export shipments operations from OpUs plants to DCs and to distributors on export markets
- Monitor LLP IDOCs issues resolution
- Conduct comprehensive investigations of process deviations in collaboration with Quality for commercial and non-commercial shipments
- Execute the transportation validation (Shipping solution/Cold Chain Center of Excellence) by coordinating suppliers and plants and supporting route qualification, ambient temperature profile analysis, development of associated protocols and reports for the qualification phase
- Maintain Master data on SAP LES module and GTS
- Support Internal/External Quality Audits
- This is a limited-time position until 30.09.2021
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor in Supply Chain management/Logistics or equivalent is a plus
- Min 2 years of prior relevant experience in Logistics management
- Good communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries
- Structured, holistic and clear in problem solving
- Good ability to analyse a wide variety of supply chain data to make process improvement decisions
- Good ability to present ideas with clarity and confidence
- Good Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP LES/MM/SD,…)
- Fluent in English in verbal and written communication
- Fluent German
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately! The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.323,20 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.