At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
R+D Team Director (m/f/d)
For this key role we are looking for an experienced and passionate leader to steer and lead all R+D activities and incorporate latest scientific findings to support the development of products, methods, and services. This position reports directly to the Research & Development Officer of BIOMIN.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Leads, advices and develops the respective Teamleaders (acting as an umbrella) to support them in bringing in the latest know-how to further grow and develop the expertise in R+D
- Plans, allocates and monitors budgets of R+D Teams and Technology Development Projects (TDP)
- Coordinates external R+D cooperation to bring in the latest know-how and aligns the collaboration contract if necessary with the direct superior, M&A, IP, CC and Legal Department in order to get the approval
- Ensures and checks that proper documentation, according to ISO, is available which is used as basis for proper project execution to ensure standards are met
- Reviews and revises scientific publications and posters in the Group Paper DB for internal and external purposes
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- PhD degree in biotechnology, animal nutrition/veterinary medicine or related fields with at least 5 to 10 years industrial experience in similar management roles
- Strong scientific background
- Leadership experience and passion to develop employees
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Entrepreneurial personality with a positive, charismatic and winning manner
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills both internally and towards the outside community
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 725
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 75 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie ZORN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net