Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Laboratory Specialist – Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Perform routine analyses of mycotoxins in feed and food by chromatography according to international standards independently and report in time
- Participate in the development of new and improvement of existing mycotoxin testing methods
- Process inter-laboratory tests and participation in validations
- Document all activities according to good documentation practice to comply to internal and ISO standards
- Answer customer requests and give advice in selection of testing methods and interpretation of reports
- Actively share ideas on possible process improvements
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Educational background (ideally MSc or PhD) in analytical chemistry, chemistry or similar
- Experience (>3 years) in working with chromatography and mass spectrometry, ideally in a routine testing laboratory
- Experience as team lead and knowledge of ISO 17025 is a plus
- Accurate, structured and independent working style with excellent documentation practice
- Fluent in English and German
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
Your working place: world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain to make the world's food safer. Romer Labs is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 713
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie ZORN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com
For more details about our benefits click here