- Define IT/OT (Operations Technology) architecture and integration standards for the various shopfloor systems of Takeda Manufacturing sites (such as automation, historian, MES, Manufacturing Intelligence, etc…)
- Provide infrastructure, technical support and architecture expertise to the different deployment projects driven by the global Manufacturing & Engineering IT organization
- Implement cyber security tools in the Manufacturing network of the Takeda sites
- Lead deployment projects in his/her area of expertise
- Use broad knowledge across technical disciplines to explore, identify and propose solutions in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of shop floor IT/OT systems
- Manage and influence technical analysis, design, development, maintenance and configuration of complex and non-routine solutions according to Takeda’s standards for complex business requirements
- Use broad knowledge of information technology and consult with developmental groups to enhance business solutions and define solutions that are consistent with the IT landscape
- Make recommendations for new systems and technology by using deep understanding of industry trends, business solutions, IT roadmaps and IT strategic plans
- Guide decisions with projects and other IT groups by using persuasion and negotiation skills to reach agreement on approach and implementation
- Ensure execution and documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IT Project Life Cycle (ITPLC) standards, policies and procedures
- Lead contractors and technical engineers to deliver business solutions and/or IT systems fitting into the IT landscape
- Own, maintains and influence technical relationships with vendors in support of projects and ongoing operations and expand these relationships
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Automation or Computer Science
- Profound and proven relevant experience in project management for deploying Manufacturing computer systems such as Automation, MES, Historian, Manufacturing Intelligence
- Experience with the design, development and validation of computer systems in the pharmaceutical industry
- Capable of understanding and modelling complex data flows exchanged between IT systems
- Good understanding of IT networks technology, security management and Virtual Machines Environments
- Good understanding and/or knowledge of/about OSI PI historian system, S88 and S95 standards
- Sound knowledge of Digital Marketplace and Big Data Analytic platforms
- High interest in digital manufacturing and IOT trends
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%, internationally
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.