At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Product Manager Phytogenics (m/f/d)
That's how you support our Product Management team:
- Supporting product management for the product line phytogenic feed additives
- Implementation of marketing action plan
- Product management coordination to the processes Research & Development, Procurement & Production, Sales & Marketing and Regulatory Affairs
- Ensure and conduct training of sales team, Technical Sales Managers and distribution channels
- Product presentation at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
- Preparation of publications, print material, documents for quality management and registration
Are you ready? That's what it takes to leave real 'foodprints' at BIOMIN
- Degree in veterinary medicine (ideally with focus on swine)
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition combined with pioneer spirit and performance orientation
- Working experience in product management or sales and marketing within the phytogenics business or as specialist for swine
- Ideally a strong focus on swine
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Excellent command of English
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Exciting and challenging global tasks (scientific congresses and conferences, internal and external
- Responsibility for your product line and freedom to act within your field of expertise
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies, first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 680
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria); international travel up to 30%
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie ZORN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net