In this role within our packaging planning team you are responsible for driving process improvement initiatives and automation projects as well as supporting the team regarding work order handling to balance market supply and capacity utilization.
About the position:
- Become the process expert to ensure packaging planning process efficiency, standardized working procedures and continue to develop packaging planning processes and tools
- Drive process optimizations and improvement initiatives within supply chain planning
- Support automation and digitization projects within supply chain planning
- Processing of packaging work orders in time to enable smooth execution of the production plan
- Support daily packaging scheduling as well as mid-term capacity planning
- Close collaboration with Supply Chain Analysts (market perspective) in order to translate forecast requirements into orders in the ERP system
- Become substitute of team lead packaging planning and lead weekly alignment meetings as needed
Skills you need:
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics or similar with a focus on logistics or supply chain management
- Work experience in logistics and/or production environment desirable, preferably in the pharmaceutical/ chemical/ food industry
- Profound commercial and process understanding (especially in planning and production area)
- High level of communication skills and proactive way of approaching interfaces
- Curious personality enjoying creating new processes as well as motivation and interest in terms of digitization and automation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as structured way of thinking and documenting
- Excellent German and English skills, additional languages appreciated
- Excellent in using standard software like MS Office (especially Excel) and ERP systems (e.g. JDE)
- We are open for professional beginners (Berufseinsteiger) with a track record of excellence in their studies or other relevant areas
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.