The Junior Digital Marketing (m/f/d) builds strong relationships with cross-functional brand teams and Customer Experience Team by serving as first point of contact in requirements and ideas gathering for designated digital activities support. This position is coordinated by the Regional Digital Transformation Manager.
This role is a part-time position (up to 20h/per week) and is a fixed-term employment for one year.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Being accountable for selected digital activities and projects execution together with the teams
- Compose and share reports on digital activities for internal marketing
- Work closely with external agencies on selected projects
- Support activities related to multichannel/content projects enabling customer journey planning as well as execution including maintenance editorial plans
- Provide content management and first level support to countries in the region
- Support design, deployment and documentation of workshops
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics or/and agency experience in digital marketing
- High energy, positive attitude and excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of CMS tools, curious about new platforms
- Affinity with web technologies such as HTML, CSS and PHP
- Sound understanding of digital in multi-channel marketing / marketing automation
- Business process knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, German is advantageous
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 36,433.04 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.