The Clinical Trial Physician (m/f/d) establishes readily available medical support and consultancy for clinical trials within Clinical Operations. Supporting the trial team by provision of state of the art medical expertise with the aim to fully execute medical oversight and support in management of clinical trials during the preparation, conduct and reporting phase of clinical trials. This role has an impact on the day-to-day medical assessment and decisions for trials.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop trial specific medical monitoring concept in line with the project standards
- Input and contribute to trial risk based quality management by identifying data/processes from medical perspective; assessing medical quality risks and their mitigation plans prior and during the clinical trial conduct
- Establishing a medical monitoring strategy, planning and execution of ongoing medical data review as well as contributing to the trial MQR process
- Analysing medical questions from investigators and communicating medical observations/findings
- Closely interact with TMM and Pharmacovigilance in medical management of projects and trials.
- University degree (Doctor of Medicine MD)
- Experience in pharma industry or CRO in medical or project management functions
- Understanding of relevant regulations and guidance including ICH-GCP
- Trained in a clinical setting, and minimum of 4 years of active clinical practice required; specialization in internal medicine or general practice is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, pronounced analytical skills and capability to work in an international environment
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 60,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.