Takeda is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
We are looking for a strong candidate for the position as a national Medical Manager (f/m/x) in the area of Gastroenterology (Entyvio Subcutaneous).
- Develops and leads medical tactics (incl budget responsibility) within the x-functional brand plan
- Incorporates MSL in field insights into the brand strategy and medical tactics
- Ensures tactical focus lies on key pain points of patients and customer insights that have the highest impact
- Develops and leads local data generation plans in collaboration with outcomes research
- Screens and analyses literature and Takeda alerts for strategically relevant local TA topics e.g. ongoing clinical trial programs, new guidelines, new endpoints/scores and treatment goal measurements - proactively present to brand team for potential tactical implications and alert MSLs for communication guidance
- Develops local publication plan based on local studies, cases, sub analysis of Takeda trials
- Ensures speaker activities
- Leads development of educational material for MSLs e.g. slide kits and roll out of EUCAN/Global slide kits - aligned with the publication plan
- Leads medical content for development of patient sales, access material as well as tactics
- Attends local and global congresses to gather knowledge and insights for dissemination to internal stakeholders
- Takes leadership in suggestions tactics based on insights during yearly brand planning
- Acts as reference point of scientific and clinical expertise for sales force and in field Market Access as well as the extended team e.g. PV, Regulatory through training and ad-hoc advice
- Seeks MSL advice for tactical engagement of KOLs
Experience and Education
- PharmD, MD or PhD in biomedical sciences or related degree in biological sciences
- 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical environment
- Medical Manager experience
- A good understanding of clinical development and clinical study design
- Experience of working in a cross functional environment
- Fluency in English
- Proactive and open personality
- Highly motivated, driving for results in a collaborative engaging approach
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills
- Careful and emphatic mentality with analytical way of thinking
- Eager to learn and elevate capabilities of others
- Able to focus on what has most impact for patients
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 3.606,19 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
We are looking forward to get your application incl. CV and motivation letter!