At Takeda, the largest pharma industry employer in Austria, Talent Acquisition is responsible for delivering best in class recruiting experience to candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting life cycle. The Talent Acquisition Partner is a connecting consultant, a critical challenger, a creative problem solver and an employer branding visionary.
These are the related tasks:
- Managing the end-to-end recruiting process: Understanding the needs of business, defining search strategy, creating job ads, screening & interviewing candidates, negotiating offers
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience and creating candidate pipelines through active sourcing and attentive candidate management
- Coaching hiring managers on the recruitment process and identifying and sharing recruitment best practices across the business
- Building and maintaining effective partnerships and strong relationships with HR colleagues, hiring managers and candidates
- Participating in creation of the employer branding strategy, proposing & organizing job fairs & events, evaluating new ways of attracting talent and promoting the Takeda employer brand
- Becoming an expert user of the internal ATS system (Workday) and internal TA resources (e.g. employer branding hub, social media playbook…)
Your Skills and Experience:
- A real passion for talent acquisition: for people, recruiting, employer branding and related topics - because you will be entering a team that lives this passion every day
- University or college degree
- Fluency in German and English
- Several years of experience as an in-house Recruiter for a medium or large company would be a great benefit
- Preferably experience in high-volume recruiting or in recruiting for hard-to-find experts (in e.g. technical disciplines or natural sciences)
- A strong drive and desire to innovate combined with the patience and pragmatism to see projects and ideas through
- A dedication to your team and a good sense of humor!
This position can be filled as an open-ended staff-leasing contract through our partner Randstad.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
We are looking forward to your application and are happy to answer any questions you might have in a pre-interview setting! The minimum salary for this position is € 3.270 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is likely.
Please feel free to contact our partner from Randstad with any questions:
Randstad Austria GmbH
Industriestraße 67, 1220 Wien
Tel. +43120100 2472023
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.