- HR partner for senior business leaders in all HR topics with broad business understanding (e.g. leadership/people development, organizational design, change management )
- lead HR strategic projects and business initiatives
- deliver creative and tailored workforce solutions and ensure they are aligned and delivered to current and future business requirements
- deal with complex employee relations cases
- apply and facilitate Talent Management tools
- develop and improve local HR processes
- experience in partnering with senior leaders
- excellent track record for building strong professional relationships within a complex business environment
- experienced project leader
- minimum 3 years of experience in an equivalent HR Business Partner role in a global company
- profound knowledge of Austrian Labor Law
- Change Management, Transformation and Org Development experience
- Positive and resilient
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in German and English
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success. The minimum salary for this position is € 4.225,44 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.