Technical Steward Packaging (m/f)
Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people’s lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Area of Responsibility
• Built up and own the knowledge of packaging materials and shipping verifications of combination products.
• Setup shipping verification documents and quality risk assessments for all products manufactured at the site.
• Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) at the site for the interface with global MS&T network and with technical development organization and other manufacturing sites in the network on packaging topics and shipping verification.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific Technology Platform or pharmaceutical processes following process product/process transfer or handover from launch to commercial production
• Support Product Stewards / Process Experts or lead trouble shooting / root cause investigation
• Provide technical trainings and education programs for Process Experts and production operators
Education: University degree (e.g. Master) in Device engineering, Packaging technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Technology
Languages: Excellent English required (oral & written), German beneficial
Experience: Broad experience (at least 6 years) in medical devices or combination. Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes under GMP guidelines and related process equipment. Proven track record in leading interdisciplinary teams. Demonstrated active contributions to matrix teams with the necessary strategic thinking.
Excellent communication skills and project management skills.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 48.718,04 per year on a full time basis)
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Join us and help reimagine medicine.