At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Our Team in France
is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets await us! Do you want to grow too – professionally and personally? Then join our team as
Sales Manager France (m/f)
As a real performer you are in charge of the following:
As a brand ambassador for BIOMIN you report to the local Managing Director. You are responsible for generating sales in France with existing and new customers. It is very important to us that you develop and maintain long-term relations. You are our eyes and ears on the market and work closely together with our Technical Sales Managers. This is how you provide ideal support to both, current and prospective customers.
For result-driven sales talents with passion for animal nutrition, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Educational background/academic degree in the agribusiness (nutritionist, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine,...)
- Sales experience in the Ruminant/Poultry and Swine industry
- Sales experience in feed industry is an advantage
- Highly dedicated and outgoing personality with good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with a “can do” & cheerful attitude
- Willingness to travel around your dedicated region (~40% business travel) and valid driving license
- Good English skills
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- Portfolio of scientifically sound and proven products and services
- Participation in the most important national and international trade fairs and events in our industry
- Training on the job with experienced colleagues as well as a comprehensive internal and external training offer
- Company car, mobile phone, notebook, and credit card to plan and complete your customer appointments in the most efficient way
- Home office with strong support from colleagues in the office in Ploufragan
- You are part of a successful company with successful employees, that makes you successful too!
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 443
- You will be based in your Home Office / Ploufragan (France)
- Your type of employment: 35 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net