AS&T Expert ESO Biotechnology and Aseptics (f/m)
Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people’s lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
• Leads, implements and reports on global AS&T requirements / programs / projects in compliance with GMP and internal requirements
• Supports definition and implements business processes and SOPs/GOPs necessary to maintain a robust AS&T Quality System. Supports establishment and maintenance of Testing Monographs
• Supports planning, execution and reporting of stability programs, validation / qualification programs, method transfers, and other AS&T related operational activities
• Supports analytical trouble shooting as needed, e.g. as part of out of specification investigations, deviations or complaints. Drives appropriate remediation plans to avoid recurrence
• Supports interpretation of analytical data, analyzes trends and provides conclusions (e.g. shelf life assessment, storage conditions etc.)
• Education: University Degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biotechnology or equivalent
•Languages: English (fluent), German is a bonus
•Experience: Professional experience (5 - 8 years) in Pharmaceutical industry, min. 5 years within QC (method development, validation, stability testing etc.). Thorough knowledge of cGMP requirements and ICH guidelines. Experience in risk management and project management. Proven track record with FDA / EMA and other Health Authority inspections.
In depth technical expertise in one or more of the following areas is considered a benefit: Microbiology / Sterility, Protein analysis, Bioassays, Adventitious Agent testing, Visible/Sub Visible particle.
Please apply online under the following link: Online Application (https://www.novartis.com/careers/career-search/job-details/261875BR)
Contact: Marcel Otto, Staffing Manager
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. Moreover we offer attractive fringe benefits (e.g. profit sharing for all employees, modern company pension, childcare facility, training possibilities and global career opportunities). In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 48.718,04 euros.
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Join us and help reimagine medicine.