Operational Excellence Expert (m/f)
Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people’s lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
• Contributing to strategy & building teams fostering a high performance & innovative organization:
• Assure methodology: Implement globally standardized KPI’s, Ensure application of standardized CI tool kit and templates, Provide training on site (4S, rRCI, IRL Calc.), Organize Training & support Certification of Green and Black Belts
• Look for quick-wins identifying projects to be kicked off with top priority & assesses pre-requisites
CI Project Execution:
• Support the Operational Excellence Head into managing the Operational Excellence project governance
• Support project portfolio (propose/select projects, oversee resource allocation) and progress reporting, acts as a coach to ensure that business needs are achieved
• Runs projects on a site level and delivers on milestones, deliverables and financial targets using CI tools and methodologies
• Support the Operational Excellence Specialists with LSS methodologies (i.e. value stream mapping, Kaizen workshops, SMED workshops, etc) to ensure project execution and delivers on milestones
• Keep the Operational Excellence Head and the site senior leadership fully involved through frequent communication on the projects progress
• Support the Operational Excellence Head in managing the Communication and Change Management Plan for the site
• Fully leverage synergies/best practice and lessons learned sharing
• Acts proactively to get in contact with the experts in case of new equipment, IT or facility planning and implementation on site
Novartis Manufacturing Manual Implementation: • As appropriate, supporting the Operational Excellence Head in the implementation of Principle 1 and Principle 7
People: • Role model: a leadership style which is inclusive, proactive, respectful, change agile, innovation/creativity and results driven with a strong customer focus
• Provide training based on the AI methodology and tools throughout the whole organization
Education: University degree and Novartis Black Belt Certification
Experience: 3 years experience as Operational Excellence Specialist or comparable Function; GxP Manufacturing Project Management
Language: Fluent in German and English
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Join us and help reimagine medicine.