We are looking for a Competitive Research and Development Intelligence (CRDI) Manager to join the department of Research Coordination in Oncology. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, dynamic and well organized individual with a pursuit of accuracy and completeness who will be viewed as an independent expert and who will liaise with internal customers in research, development, medicine, marketing and licensing to provide critical competitive input to the therapeutic strategy on both project and portfolio level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive competitive analyses for drug discovery clusters and projects for specific indications and sub-indications within the field of both cancer-cell directed and immune-oncology therapies
- Collect, filter, analyze and scientifically evaluate information from publicly available sources supplemented by knowledge gained through personal interactions
- Close interaction with research and development teams to support the definition of well-differentiated Target Product Profiles (TPPs) in light of the competitive environment
- Support the evaluation of in-licensing opportunities considering the status of the field
- Contribute to and follow the global governance of Competitive Intelligence under review of the Corporate Head of Research and the Discovery Research Leadership Committee
- Doctoral degree (e.g. PhD, MD) in Science or Medicine
- Multi-year background in oncology research or development is essential
- Discovery or development project management and Competitive Intelligence experience desirable
- Ability to analyze and judge information based on broad oncology knowledge, critical thinking and strategic considerations
- Ability to effectively network internally and externally
- Experience in working with database and IT tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 60,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Doris Staribacher.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.