Validation Specialist for all types of Equipment (process units, vessels/tanks, centrifuges, filter press, etc.)
- Work together with Engineering, Project Management, Manufacturing, Quality, Experts and functions to define requirements for new/modified equipment, definition of Critical Process Parameters
- Write Qualification and Commissioning documents (i.e plan, reports, protocols etc.) , Risk assessments, studies, other docs as needed (i.e. forms, SOP´s, etc)
- Approve documents related to Validation (i.e. User Requirement Specification, Function Design Specifications, ...)
- Support other functions i.e. during change Control, problem solving, CAPA´s (Deviations) with statements, Risk assessments etc.
- Perform tasks during Validation, Factory Acceptance Test & Site Acceptance Tests
- Organize Validation projects, Optimize Validation System, Plan & Track Validation Projects/Ressource Planing, Participate in Audits
- Technical background and understanding, able to communicate and work in teams
- work with MS office Software, middle level in English language (able to read and write basic texts) good command in German
- willing to adjust working time based on project needs, able to work independently (on defined subjects)
- Pharmaceutical expertise
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary according to collective agreement for this position is € 2.438,75 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.