Do you have what it takes to develop the future stars in our portfolio? Yes? Then join our team as
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #11581
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Supporting product management for the product line phytogenic feed additives
- Implementation of marketing action plan
- Product management coordination to the processes R+D, P+P, and S+M
- Ensure and conduct training of sales team, Technical Sales Managers and distribution channels
- Product presentation at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
- Preparation of publications, print material and QM documents
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills:
- Passion and interest in animal nutrition
- Educational background in the agribusiness (college or university)
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of immediate trust
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
Looking for a different job? Click here
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.