- Support the Change Control Management System in Vienna
- Own Change Controls as Change Owner
- Support the Exception Management System
- Support Out-Of-Specification (OOS) Events
- Support the Quality Risk Management System
- Support Inspections and Audits in respect of Change Control Management System
Key Skills and Competencies
Experience with Quality Systems and Change Control Management in a FDA regulated manufacturing setting
Thorough knowledge of applicable procedures, specifications, regulations and standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Parts 210, 211, 600, 820 and International GXPs.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
Strong computer skills, excellent writing, organization, and presentation skills.
- Strong German and English skills in speaking and writing
Company Insights https://youtu.be/ly_8oO-iJeU
Your application should include motivation letter and CV. Remuneration corresponds to the respective classification according to the collective agreement. The minimum salary for this position is € 3,065.25 gross per month (full-time). Increased payment is possible. In addition we offer many social benefits (e.g. canteen, wellness-center, company kindergarten) to mention just a few of them.
We offer outstanding opportunities to committed and talented people. Sex, age, color of skin, origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation as well as a physical handicap do not matter to us. On the contrary: We promote diversity in every field.