Romer Labs is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for food and feed safety. With pioneering research & development as well as a global sales network we grow consistently since 30 years. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Currently we are offering a challenging position in our HQ in Austria:
Global Product Manager Allergens (m/f)
Getzersdorf (St.Poelten), Austria / Job#11041
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop the strategy for the allergen product group and ensure strategy implementation in the market
- Implement global product launches
- Identify customer needs and translate them into solutions
- Coordination/interface with R&D, production, sales and marketing
- Develop and lead product trainings
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following:
- Educational background in biotechnology, biology, food chemistry, or similar
- Strong product management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in food allergen diagnostics is a plus
- Very good communication abilities and high proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Our top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
We offer a local Austrian employment contract and relocation support for international candidates.
Due to legal requirements we have to state that the minimum salary for this position is EUR 41.762,- gross per year (full-time). Our actual remuneration packages are in line with attractive market salaries.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at Romer Labs?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Sanja POLOJAC, +43 664 8859-5641, www.romerlabs.com
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.