Duties & Responsibilities
- Global responsibility with a high focus on Regional Operation Units
- Maintaining a strong alignment with stakeholders in headquarters and managing local expectations
- Contributes to or leads projects and changes in IT
- Participating actively as IT consultant in multiple deployment projects, most likely in major global companies
- Supports enhancement of regional SAP system in alignment with the global template and global roadmap
- Responsible for maintenance, support and deployment of SAP modules (Finance/ Purchasing/ Human Resources) that support the end-to-end commercial processes
- Responsibilities will be primarily demand management with business stakeholders, baseline IT process review and support, reporting and analyzing duties and SAP application
- Contributes to the automation, integration, standardization and optimization of commercial applications in alignment with global IT strategy
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 33.509,28 gross per year (full-time) for this position. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive social benefits which will be introduced in the personal interview.
- Diploma or Bachelor?s/ Master?s degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics or Business-Engineering
- Project management skills with solid IT and business experience, strong customer focus, vendor management and negotiation skills (Project management certification beneficial)
- SAP- Enterprise Central Component expertise (3 years or more), especially in one of commercial applications with regards to Finance (SD, FI), Purchasing (MM-PUR) and Human Resources (HR-OM, HR-PA)
- Analytical way of thinking, winning vision and with the ability to drive changes
- Curious and creative problem solving personality with a strong networking ability
- Highly motivated, structured and independent working style as well as to be a committed and reliable team player
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in German and English (working language)
- Occasional business travel is required
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world?s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally through 145 affiliates and a total of some 47,500 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
Social responsibility is an important element of the corporate culture at Boehringer Ingelheim. This includes worldwide involvement in social projects through, for example, the initiative ?Making More Health? while also caring for employees. Respect, equal opportunity and reconciling career and family form the foundation of mutual cooperation. The company also focuses on environmental protection and sustainability in everything it does.
In 2015, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 14.8 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 20.3 per cent of net sales.
For more information please visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.