Romer Labs is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets are waiting for us!
Do you want to grow with us? Apply and support our team as
Division Procurement and Production Officer (m/f)
Tulln (Austria) / Job #6941
That?s your valuable contribution:
- Consolidation of production sites
- Intensive co-operation with facility management for setting up new production sites
- Strategic and operational production- and site planning
- Ensure effective and efficient production sites
- Ensure technical maintenance of production sites
- Ensure production according to specifications, QM and legal requirements
- Develop long term production and risk management strategies
- Responsible for the whole supply chain and production & procurement
- Communicate with authorities, define and ensure Division-reporting/KPI´s
- Establish SOPs and ensure their implementation
- Leadership responsibility
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills
- Strong interest in food/feed industry
- Academic/technical background in immunology
- Minimum 10 years experience in production in an international environment
- Pioneering spirit and performance orientation
- Passionate team leader with hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and excellent English skills
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers
You work in world class laboratories with state of the art equipment on key topics of the global food chain. As part of our young and ambitious scientific team you work with the best in their class in our niche market. Romer Labs is constantly growing. This creates a lot of space for good ideas and opportunity for personal growth and development.
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Romer Labs develops leading diagnostic solutions for food safety. With pioneering Research & Development as well as a global sales network we grow consistently since more than 30 years.
Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at Romer Labs?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.romerlabs.com
Looking for another job? Click here.
ERBER Group with its divisions BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, with an emphasis on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation.
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers - we are leaving foodprints.