we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Technical Sales Manager - RuminantS (m/f)
As a partner of our customers and Sales Managers you focus on the following:
You support the local Sales Managers in the field with specialization in Ruminant Nutrition, giving technical advice to their customers and key accounts in the Middle East and Africa (MEA). Furthermore, you organize and give product/customer oriented solution presentations and trainings in close cooperation with your colleagues. Your strengths are developing business opportunities and ensuring that effective relationships are built up and maintained. This includes regular customer visits and the organization of field trials.
You are the ear close to the market for our further development:
Listening carefully is extremely important for a Technical Sales Manager, since your insight is the basis for the development of new products and customer oriented solutions. You spend approximately 50% of your time on site with customers in the MEA region. During your attendance at international fairs and congresses you can show your profound technical knowledge and strong networking skills.
To leave your ‘foodprints’ with us you need the following skills:
- Academic education and background in animal nutrition
- Several years of professional experience in this field
- Expert in Ruminant Nutrition
- Fluent in English, any other language of advantage
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging Middle East and African countries
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 35 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 74
- You will be based in your home office
- Your type of employment: Full-time
- Your remuneration depends on your qualifications and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or have a look at our website: www.biomin.net