About the position
- Method development with HPLC and LC-MS methods for biopharmaceutical products and small molecules
- Planning and execution of analysis with HPLC and LC-MS methods
- Analytical Quality by Design
- Working independently on a day to day basis with supervision on project goals and approaches
- Documentation, data interpretation and writing of reports
- Support of maintenance of equipment and lab organization
- Ensure that all deliverables are of high quality
- Communicate progress to the senior staff member and/or project team on a regular basis
Skilly you need
- Ideally Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry, biochemistry, or biotechnology
- Alternatively B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Biochemistry, FH or HTL degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in instrumental analytics (HPLC and Mass Spectrometry) of proteins and/or small molecules
- Technical understanding and willingness to work with technical equipment
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Team player with flexible personality
- Highly reliable, responsible and curious personality open to learn and develop
- Ideally expertise in proteomic HPLC and LC-MS workflows including data analysis
- Expertise in the operation and maintenance of LC-MS systems
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.065,25 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.