In addition to forming global centers of excellence in Vienna, Shire in Austria is undertaking significant investments to effect large scale improvements in our production facilities and technology. These developments have resulted in a number of longer term projects and programs requiring us to expand our Project Management Office through the addition of Project Managers with experience.
About the Position:
- Leading of projects and programs
- Responsibility for the project until the defined project goal is achieved and the the timely communication to all interfaces and stakeholders
- Processing of projects in compliance with the internal Shire project management process
- Participation in feasibility studies and concept generation
- Solicitation of quotations as well as contract negotiation together with the internal procurement department
- Preparation, planning and processing of the project including cost estimation, controlling, establishing of project organization, communication with interfaces and sponsor, ... .
- Moderation of decision meetings as well as problem solving meetings
- Assessment and compilation of project specific documentation (construction pans, schemes, contract specifications, functional specifications, ?)
- Reporting, incl. presenting and discussing the project during reviews (partly in English)
- Participation in meetings, workshops, etc. for further development of project management processes and department activities
- Participation in global projects as local manufacturing project manager
Skills you need:
- Ideally a technical, scientific or business education (technical college/HTL, university or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, including with projects of higher complexity Preferably certified PM according to PMI or IPMA (Level C or B)
- PM experience in pharmaceutical area would be an advantage but not necessary
- Experience of managing projects in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- High quality awareness, excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Structured thinker and a team player
- A healthy dose of humor and ability to see the big picture
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.065,25 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.