At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are as of now looking for the right woman or man to successfully lead BIOMIN as full-time colleague on its future path as
Head of Product Management (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #12622
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Define the product strategy and ensure implementation in the market
- Overall responsibility for the product management ?gut performance?
- Develop a core positioning for the product lines and define marketing plan and pricing
- Initiate and manage global product launches and identify customer needs
- Ensure global market intelligence including market, product and competitor analysis
- Coordination with product development, production and sales
- Product presentation at conferences and for key accounts
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Natural science education e.g. animal nutrition, biotechnology or veterinary medicine
- Min. 10 years of working experience in the relevant (Animal science) or related industry (e.g. Biotech, Pharma, Feed, Food, Ingredients) in Product Management and/or Business Development
- Experience in an international business context
- Leadership skills
- Good communication and excellent English language skills
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
We guarantee a competitive, market-oriented salary dependent on professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 41.762,-- gross per year (full-time/38,5h) for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 8030, email@example.com
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.