Do you have a passionate interest in animal nutrition? We are looking for the right woman or man to support our product management team as
Product Manager for swine/poultry (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job#10221
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the product management for nutritional products for swine/poultry
- Preparation of the product strategy for defined product portfolio and ensure implementation in the market
- Prepare and implement product formulations
- Coordinate further development projects and ensure the documentation therefore
- Oversee the project budget as well as the time management
- Ensure marketable products (e.g. labels, packaging, etc.) and supports registration process
- Train sales team, Technical Sales Managers and distribution channels
- Product presentation at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Success and business focused plus 100% team spirit
- Educational background in natural science such as veterinary science or animal nutrition
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the animal agriculture industry as Product Manager or Business Development Manager
- Strong industry network
- Understanding and anticipating customer?s needs
- Excellent command of English and German would be of advantage
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
The minimum collective salary required for this position is EUR 1600,- gross per month (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on your professional experience and qualification.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application!
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.