You have experience with the development of enzymes. You are self-motivated, independent and structured. Then you are the right man or woman for the position as
Research Program Director?Enzymes (m/f)
Tulln (Austria) / Job #9522
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Strong focus on program- and project management and controlling (time-, milestone plans and budgets)
- First contact point for the internal project sponsor (Competence Center -Phase gate manager)
- Coordinates all internal interfaces (Research & Development Teams, Competence Center, Regulatory Affairs, P&P) along the product development chain
- Drives project progress and prioritizes
- Coordinates external R&D collaborations (negotiations of contracts, etc.)
- Ensures project documentation according to the company?s project management and ISO
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- PhD degree or Master?s degree in biology, biotechnology, animal nutrition or veterinary medicine or related fields at least 5 to 10 years industrial experience in industrial product development
- Leadership experience
- Experience with the development of enzyme based products in various industries
- Entrepreneurial personality with a positive, charismatic and winning manner
- Excellent relational, presentation and influencing skills both internally and towards the outside community
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- Passion for business: we aim to launch innovative products in the market
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Willing to contribute substantially to the future growth and success of the enzymatic product line
The minimum collective salary required for this position is EUR 2402,- gross per month (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on your professional experience and qualification.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.