Are you interested in supporting the development of quality standards? Then you are the right woman or man for our open position as
Quality Associate with project responsibility (m/f)
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
Standardization of IMS standards (quality, environmental and occupational health & safety)
- Coordination of implemented and further development of IMS standards within the whole organization
- Continuous further development of IMS standards to meet our business objectives
- Quality related trainings of employees
Coordination and Monitoring of non-conformities
- Coordination of root cause analysis using proven methods such as Ishikawa, 8D, etc.
- Monitoring the progress of handling of non-conformities
- Data preparation for KPI?s and generation of reports
IMS Implementation Project ? special project responsibility for 3 months abroad
You are solely responsible for the implementation of a feed safety standard including HACCP. Therefore you will spend 3 months on site in our Business Unit in Romania for the whole implementation process.
These are your requirements:
- Relevant experience (ideally in the food or feed safety industry) and education in quality management (ISO 9001, etc.)
- Good verbal & written communication skills in English, German and Romanian
- Ability to motivate employees to get their commitment
- Stress resistance and problem-solving competence with hands-on mentality
- Proactive, positive behavior and team orientation
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
The minimum collective salary required for this position is EUR 1600,- gross per month (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on your professional experience and qualification.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application!
Questions? Please contact Ms. Susanne Orthofer, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.