You have a strong sense of responsibility and you are an organized and reliable person. You would like to work
full or part time (at least 20 h/week or more), then you are the right person as
Sales Assistant (m/f) ? Full or Part time possible
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #10341
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
You are the Back Office Support for our Sales/Area Managers in Europe & Middle East, therefore you help them in updating the CRM System, coordinating local events (sending invitations, booking rooms, etc.) as well as getting in touch with customers (sending marketing material, brochures, newsletters, etc.).
Furthermore you keep the overview on deadlines with regards to product registrations, publishing articles as well as following up on payments.
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Successfully completed commercial education (A-Level) or higher
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Experience with MS-Office & ERP Software
- Very good English skills, any other language of advantage (Arabic would be appreciated)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Internal and external education
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Susanne ORTHOFER, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.